Content Marketing Tech Tools
Content marketing requires technology tools to produce, manage, and organize content that your audience finds useful. In this new, semi-regular feature, I’ll be featuring tech tools to help you get the job done faster and better.
Hyper Alerts – Notification for Facebook Page Activity
Hyper Alerts will notify you whenever someone comments on one of your Facebook pages. It works similarly to Google Alerts – just enter the pages you’re monitoring and the preferred notification schedule.
- Schedule notifications to suit you (compared to FB’s auto-send)
- Adds context: shows comments to specific updates
- Track pages you don’t manage!
- Hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- You can use an email address different than what you use with FB – great for community managers
Anyone who manages three or more Facebook business pages knows how disruptive it can be if you’re trying to respond to Facebook conversations and activity. (I recommend responding to everyone at least once; however, this is particularly time-consuming. I learned that managing multiple Facebook pages for AOL!)
What tools would you recommend to monitor Facebook? What about tools for other content marketing activities?
Please let me know your choice recommendations. I’ll be sharing these and other content marketing tech tools as Technology Editor for the print magazine, Chief Content Officer. Watch your mailbox!